This policy will help you understand the following:
- How do we collect and use your personal information?
- Notification and revision
How do we collect and use your personal information?
We do not collect your personal information for the following uses:
You must authorized/allowed us to access some of your phone's APP Permissions
Our services has core features that needs APP permissions necessary to implement quality check/testing on every phone. We will not and do not need to store or use any personal information for you to be able to use our APP. Therefore, you will be able to enjoy the services we provide as long as these features are allowed to be accessed briefly:
These APP permissions will be tested on the APP "Joy Exchange User":
Used to take pictures and check the camera condition.
Used to find specific contact for making phone calls.
Used to check the GPS function.
Used to check the condition of the microphone.
Used to make direct phone calls (for testing purpose only).
Used to check the condition of the storage hardware.
- Achieve/Target an easier access experience for the personalized needs of your online experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the cookies published to your domain's web server. We send you cookies to simplify your repeated login steps, store data such as your preferences or other product information to provide you with trading preferences, to help you optimize your choices and interactions with your ads, to help determine your login status, and Account or data security.
Notification and Revision
- Significant changes in our service model.Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information handled, the way in which personal information is used, etc.
- the main object of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure changes.
- your right to participate in the processing of personal information and significant changes in the way of exercising.
- The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk
- We will also archive the old version of this strategy for your review.